Clear67° WeatherClear67° Weather

Crews extinguish, investigate Sulphur Springs house fire

TAMPA — Firefighters extinguished a blaze late Saturday at 8406 N Alaska St.

No one was home at 11:39 p.m. when crews arrived to find 75 percent of the Sulphur Springs house engulfed in flames.

Tampa investigators said the fire was an accident, started in the kitchen after one of the residents, who had been cooking, left the home. The estimated damage was $7,000.

Crews extinguish, investigate Sulphur Springs house fire 02/03/13 [Last modified: Sunday, February 3, 2013 10:56pm]

© 2014 Tampa Bay Times

    

Join the discussion: Click to view comments, add yours

Loading...