Clear78° FULL FORECASTClear78° FULL FORECAST
Make us your home page
Instagram

Fire starts in Tampa kitchen after stove left on

TAMPA — Grease left unattended on a hot stove started a fire in a home in the Town 'N Country area Wednesday, Hillsborough County Fire Rescue said.

Crews responded to a structure fire at 8431 N Hubert Ave. and found heavy smoke and flames coming from the home, Fire Rescue said. The stove had been on with grease left unattended, officials said. Everyone in the house got out before Fire Rescue arrived. No one was injured.

Fire starts in Tampa kitchen after stove left on 06/18/14 [Last modified: Wednesday, June 18, 2014 6:27pm]
Photo reprints | Article reprints

© 2014 Tampa Bay Times

    

Join the discussion: Click to view comments, add yours

Loading...