LARGO — A kitchen fire early Tuesday displaced residents from a two-story apartment building.
No one was injured.
Firefighters responded to a 911 call at 1201 Seminole Blvd. just after 7:45 a.m. The flames were under control in a few minutes.
The apartment where the fire started had the most serious damage, while three other units in the building had only smoke damage.
A damage estimate was not available.
Fire officials said a grease fire appears to have started the blaze.
Follow This Just In on Twitter.