Make us your home page

Today’s top headlines delivered to you daily.

(View our Privacy Policy)

Largo apartment building evacuated after blaze

LARGO — A kitchen fire early Tuesday displaced residents from a two-story apartment building.

No one was injured.

Firefighters responded to a 911 call at 1201 Seminole Blvd. just after 7:45 a.m. The flames were under control in a few minutes.

The apartment where the fire started had the most serious damage, while three other units in the building had only smoke damage.

A damage estimate was not available.

Fire officials said a grease fire appears to have started the blaze.

Follow This Just In on Twitter.

Largo apartment building evacuated after blaze 04/05/11 [Last modified: Tuesday, April 5, 2011 10:39am]
Photo reprints | Article reprints

© 2015 Tampa Bay Times


Join the discussion: Click to view comments, add yours