SEMINOLE — Firefighters extinguished a fire that prompted the evacuation of a Chinese restaurant at Seminole Mall Tuesday.
The fire was reported at 1:28 p.m. at Super Buffet, 11227 Park Blvd. N. It was likely a grease fire, said Alison Shanabrook, Seminole Fire Rescue spokeswoman.
The restaurant was evacuated, and no one was injured, she said. Shanabrook could not immediately estimate damage.
She said firefighters would check the restaurant's air quality before letting anyone back inside.
The fire remained under investigation.
Follow This Just In on Twitter.