Mostly Cloudy77° FULL FORECASTMostly Cloudy77° FULL FORECAST
Make us your home page
Instagram

Tampa woman safe after kitchen fire

TAMPA — Hillsborough County Fire Rescue put out a kitchen fire early Thursday morning.

A woman ran out of her house at 815 123rd Ave. when she heard the smoke alarm around 4:30 a.m., and firefighters showed up soon after, the department said.

They saw flames through the door and put out the fire before it spread to other parts of the home.

The woman was the only person in the home. The Red Cross will help her while the damage is assessed.

Tampa woman safe after kitchen fire 02/28/13 [Last modified: Thursday, February 28, 2013 2:02pm]
Photo reprints | Article reprints

© 2014 Tampa Bay Times

    

Join the discussion: Click to view comments, add yours

Loading...