KENNETH CITY - A 64-year-old woman rescued and revived by firefighters last week has died, her family said.
Authorities were called to Janis Norling's second floor condo at 4153 58th St. N at about 4:45 a.m. a week ago.
Norling had gone into cardiac arrest and firefighters used CPR and a carbon monoxide reversal kit to resuscitate her.
She spent several days in critical condition at an Orlando hospital but died Monday, her family said.
Authorities said the fire may have been accidental. The blaze remains under investigation.
Norling was one of four siblings. She had crippling arthritis and also was bi-polar most of her life, her family said.
"During better times, she was energetic, bubbly, happy and loving," said Gayle England-Norling, her sister in law. "Her family loves her very much."