The following services and venues will be affected in anticipation of possible rough weather today from Isaac.
• Busch Gardens and Adventure Island will be closed today, but are expected to reopen for normal operations at 10 a.m. Tuesday.
• Hillsborough County administrative offices and services that are nonessential to immediate public health and safety will be suspended, including curbside garbage pickup.
• Hillsborough County tax offices are closed today.
• Except for emergency matters, first appearance advisories and juvenile shelter and detention hearings, the courts in Pasco and Pinellas counties will be closed today. Anyone scheduled to report to any courthouse in Pasco or Pinellas County should not report. Residents who had been summoned for jury duty have been excused and told not report.
•Community Health Centers of Pinellas' five locations will be closed today. The health centers expect to be open on schedule Tuesday.
The locations are:
• Johnnie Ruth Clarke Health Center, 1344 22nd St. S St. Petersburg
• CHCP at Pinellas Park, 6237 66th St.
• CHCP at Tarpon Springs, 247 S Huey Ave.
• CHCP at Largo, 12420 130th Ave. N
• CHCP at Clearwater, 707 Druid Road E
• The Marcia P. Hoffman Performing Arts Institute at Ruth Eckerd Hall is canceling the jazz audition scheduled for today as well as any private lessons scheduled after 3 p.m.
• The city of St. Petersburg offices will be open for business as usual today, but due to the closure of Pinellas County district schools, city swimming pools and recreation centers are closed to the public, including before- and after- school programs.
• The Morean Arts Center in St. Petersburg is closed.
• Clearwater city offices and buildings will be closed. Today's garbage pick up will shift to Tuesday and Tuesday's garbage will be picked up Wednesday.
• The Madeira Beach Recreation Center will be closed today, but there are no changes for trash service.
• Several regional All Children's Outpatient Center locations will be closed today. All Children's Outpatient Centers in Lakewood Ranch and Sarasota will reopen Tuesday, weather permitting. Families of patients who are scheduled for evaluation appointments during this closure are encouraged to call the center once it reopens for prompt rescheduling. All other All Children's facilities in St. Petersburg and the Tampa Bay area will be open for business. For more information, visit the hospital's website at allkids.org.
• Adult Day Training programs at Goodwill Industries-Suncoast in St. Petersburg and Pinellas Park are closed.
• Bay Pines VA Healthcare System outpatient clinics are closed in the following locations: Bradenton Community Based Outpatient Clinic, Fort Myers VA Outpatient Clinic, Naples Community Based Outpatient Clinic, Palm Harbor Community Based Outpatient Clinic, Port Charlotte Community Based Outpatient Clinic, Sarasota Community Based Outpatient Clinic, Sebring Community Based Outpatient Clinic, St. Petersburg Community Based Outpatient Clinic. In addition, all appointments, outpatient services and elective procedures at the main Bay Pines VA Medical Center have also been canceled. For updated information about clinic closures and other important announcements, call (727) 398-9500 or visit www.baypines.va.gov.
• Pasco County district schools, as well as Pasco County government and the Health Department are closed. The government closure means no county bus service and Pasco parks will be closed.
• HOPE Ranch Learning Academy in Hudson is closed.
• Anyone scheduled to report to any courthouse in Pasco should not report.
• Hernando schools and all school district offices will be closed today.
• Amtrak has suspended a portion of its Silver Service line between Miami and Orlando until the weather improves.
• Polk Museum of Art's administrative offices and museum will be closed today.
• Polk, Manatee and Sarasota county schools closed.
• The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art's venues, grounds and administrative offices in Sarasota are closed. They are anticipated to reopen at noon Tuesday.