LAND O'LAKES — Authorities are searching for a group of men accused of committing at least seven armed robberies of convenience stores in Pasco and Hillsborough counties in recent weeks.
Four of the robberies happened early Wednesday morning. No one was injured, the Pasco County Sheriff's Office said.
The Wednesday robberies happened between 12:30 a.m. and 2:20 a.m., investigators said. The stores hit were:
• A Shell gas station at 3435 North Lakeview Drive in Tampa.
• A 7-Eleven at 18902 N. Dale Mabry Highway in Lutz.
• A 7-Eleven at 23434 State Road 54 in Lutz.
• A Circle K at 27707 State Road 54 in Wesley Chapel.
The suspects are accused of also robbing three other stores. These two were robbed on Jan. 27:
• A Citgo at 29741 State Road 54 in Wesley Chapel.
• A Marathon station at 37130 Eiland Blvd. in Zephyrhills.
A third was robbed Feb. 12:
•Abraham's Quik Mart at 36952 State Road 54 in Zephyrhills.
Some of the robberies were committed by one person, while two were present at others. The suspects wore hooded sweatshirts and bandannas to cover their faces. The robber of Abraham's Quik Mart is described as a slightly built black man, about 5 foot 7 inches and 140 pounds.
Anyone with information may contact the Pasco County Sheriff's Office tips line at 1-800-706-2488.