The Anglican Church of Saints Peter and Paul, 1625 Union St., Clearwater. Call (727) 596-3680 or visit www.acahome.org.
• Healing service, 11 a.m. Sunday.
First Baptist Church Ozona-Palm Harbor, 610 Pennsylvania Ave., Ozona. Call (727) 784-3711 or visit www.fbcozona.com.
• In Touch meets at 10 a.m. on the second and fourth Tuesdays of the month. Contacts shut-ins and corresponds with military personnel.
First Baptist Church of Indian Rocks, 12685 Ulmerton Road, Largo. Call (727) 595-3421 or visit www.indianrocks.org.
• Carol Rodda will be the guest speaker at the next gathering of Mothers of Preschoolers, 8:45-11 a.m. Monday. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to pre-register your child.
Gulf Shores Baptist Church, 1880 Curlew Road, Dunedin. Call (727) 786-2338.
• Sunday services 11 a.m., 6 p.m.
• Wednesday service 7:30 p.m.
Light of Christ Catholic Church, 2176 Marilyn St., Clearwater. Call (727) 441-4545. Visit www.locchurch.org.
• Annual Holly Festival and sale 3-9 p.m. today.
St. Luke The Evangelist Catholic Church , 2757 Alderman Road, Palm Harbor. Call (727) 786-3648 or visit www.stlukepalmharbor.org.
• Christmas Arts & Craft Festival 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Friday; 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Nov. 15; and 8 a.m.-1 p.m. Nov. 16.
Holy Apostles Catholic Charismatic Church, 1605 Pinehurst Road, Dunedin. Call (727) 734-2035.
• Prayer meeting at 7 p.m. Tuesday except the second Tuesday of the month.
• Healing service at 7 p.m. the second Tuesday of the month.
First Church of Christ, Scientist, 210 Turner St., Clearwater. Call (727) 446-2079.
• Wednesday testimony meeting at 7:30 p.m.
First Church of Christ, Scientist, 46 W Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Tarpon Springs. Call (727) 937-8379 or visit www.christianscienceintarpon springs.org.
• Wednesday testimony meeting at 6:30 p.m.
Church of God
Bethany Temple Church of God, 2549 Keystone Road, Tarpon Springs. Call (727) 937-3871.
• Worship at 10:30 a.m. and 6 p.m. Sunday.
Chapel-By-The-Sea Community Church, 54 Bay Esplanade, Clearwater Beach. Call (727) 446-0430.
• "Non-Trivial Pursuits," adult education with speaker Margie Atkinson, 7:30-9 p.m. Monday. Free.
Dockside Community Church, 1218 New York Ave., Dunedin. Call (727) 733-2480 or visit www.docksidecommunity church.com.
• Family-friendly professional wrestling, first Friday each month. Bell time 7:30 p.m. Free. Food and beverages available.
North Bay Community Church, 3170 McMullen-Booth Road, Clearwater. Call (727) 796-0071.
• Second annual Fall Fest, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Nov. 15. Proceeds benefit the building fund.
Church of the Good Shepherd, 639 Edgewater Drive, Dunedin. Call (727) 733-4125.
• 10 a.m. service Sunday followed by fellowship, a fun activity and light lunch.
• "Lunch Bunch" meets 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Wednesday.
Congregation B'nai Emmunah, 3374 Keystone Road, Tarpon Springs. Call (727) 938-9000 or visit www.bnaiemmunah.org.
• Basic Hebrew reading, 6:30-7:30 p.m. Tuesdays with Rabbi Stephen Moch.
• The book of Genesis, 7:30-8:45 p.m. Tuesdays with Rabbi Moch.
Temple Ahavat Shalom, 1575 Curlew Road, Palm Harbor. Call (727) 785-8811 or visit www.ahavatshalom.org.
• Jewish literacy claslass at 11 a.m. Tuesdays led by Rabbi Gary Klein.
Temple B'nai Israel, 1685 S Belcher Road, Clearwater. Call (727) 531-5829 or visit www.tbiclearwater.org.
• Friendship Club, 1 to 3 p.m. Thursdays.
Bethel Lutheran Church, 3166 N McMullen-Booth Road, Clearwater. Call (727) 799-3010 or visit www.bethellc.com.
• Moms' ministry, 9:30 a.m. first and third Thursdays each month.
St. Paul's Lutheran Church, 407 S Saturn Ave., Clearwater. Call (727) 446-7718 or visit www.stpaulsclearwater.org.
• The charitable campaign, "We Share Our Blessings," to benefit R.C.S. agencies continues with bed pillows and cases and stuffed animals for The Haven on Sunday.
• Prayer group, 9 a.m. Thursday.
Community United Methodist Church of Oldsmar, 207 Buckingham Drive, Oldsmar. Call (813) 855-1567 or visit www.oldsmarcumc.org.
• The church's 90th birthday will be celebrated 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday with a bazaar, open house, tours, games, and free food; and with a 10 a.m. service Sunday followed by a birthday luncheon.
Heritage United Methodist Church, 2680 Landmark Drive, Clearwater. Call (727) 796-1329 or visit www.heritageumc.com.
• 22nd annual Fall Festival, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. today. Free admission.
Mount Moriah AME Church, 722 S Disston Ave., Tarpon Springs. Call (727) 938-0873.
• 112th Anniversary Observance Sunday with guest speaker the Rev. Patricia Mosley of Tampa at 11 a.m. worship service, and the Rev. Bryan Fayson of Tampa at 4 p.m. service.
• Free meal to anyone in need, 4-5 p.m. every Sunday. Volunteers should arrive by 2:30 p.m.
Palm Harbor United Methodist Church, 1551 Belcher Road, Palm Harbor. Call (727) 785-7487 or visit www.phumc.net.
• "Harvest Festival of Love" and ministry fair 11 a.m.-3 p.m. today.
Skycrest United Methodist Church, 2045 Drew St., Clearwater. Call (727) 446-2218 or visit www.skycrest.net.
• Fall Festival, 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Nov. 15, with home-baked goods, crafts, books, lunch, prizes and children's activities.
Union Street United Methodist Church and Hispanic Mission, 1625 Union St., Clearwater. Call (727) 442-9300 or visit www.unionstreetchurch.org.
• Holy Communion 9 a.m.; traditional worship 10:15 a.m.
• Hispanic worship services at 6 p.m. Sundays with Pastor Nancy Mayeux.
• Rummage sale, 8 a.m.-1 p.m. today.
Bible Fellowship Church, 4670 East Bay Drive, Clearwater. Call (727) 536-1641.
• Share friendship and God's love in a fun, supportive atmosphere with "God's Got Friends Inc." 7:30 p.m. fourth Tuesday of the month.
Dunedin Assembly of God, 885 Lake Haven Road, Dunedin. Call (727) 733-7205.
• Free lunch the second Sunday of each month after the 10:30 a.m. service. Public invited.
Pentecostal Lighthouse Church, 2801 County Road 1, Dunedin. Call (727) 787-1222.
• Food pantry, 5-7 p.m. the second Tuesday of the month. Photo ID and Social Security card required.
First Presbyterian Church of Palm Harbor, 2021 Nebraska Ave. Call (727) 784-7274 or visit www.pcph.org.
• Pastor Rick Dennis will speak at 10:15 a.m. about the conditions for God to answer prayers.
First Presbyterian Church of Safety Harbor, 255 Fifth Ave. S, Safety Harbor. Call (727) 726-2014 or visit www.fpcsafetyharbor.org.
• Pastor Joan R. Hill will give the sermon, "Love Is Not Easily Angered" at 9 and 10:30 a.m. Sunday.
• Garage Sale/Silent Auction 8 a.m.-3 p.m. Nov. 15.
Northwood Presbyterian Church, 2875 State Road 580, Clearwater. Call (727) 796-8090 or visit www.northwoodpc.org.
• Traditional services, 8:15 and 11 a.m. Sunday.
• Contemporary service, 9:30 a.m. Sunday.
• Bible study for all ages.
Peace Memorial Presbyterian Church, 110 S Fort Harrison Ave., Clearwater. Call (727) 446-3001 or visit www.peacememorial.org.
• A Rogers and Hammerstein song fest by the Sun State Opera Society followed by a light reception, 3 p.m. Sunday. $5 offering suggested.
Trinity Presbyterian Church, 2001 Rainbow Drive, Clearwater. Call (727) 446-6210 or visit www.trinityclearwater.org.
• Pastor Mike McDowell will give the sermon "Fear-Less" at 9 and 11 a.m. Sunday.
• "Wonderful Wednesdays" dinner and classes for all ages, 6 p.m. Wednesdays.
• Trinity Youth Yard Sale, 7:30 a.m.-2 p.m. Nov. 15 in Fellowship Hall.
Religious Society of Friends (Quakers)
Clearwater Friends, Scottish American Society Hall, 917 Louden Ave., Dunedin. Call (727) 442-3524.
• The Clearwater Friends meet 10-11 a.m. every Sunday October through May and the first and third Sunday from June through September.
Unitarian Universalists of Clearwater, 2470 Nursery Road, Clearwater. Call (727) 531-7704 or visit www.uuclearwater.org.
• The Rev. Millie Rochester and Coalition of Immokalee Workers will discuss the CIW's efforts to improve worker's lives at the 10:30 a.m. Sunday service.
• An interfaith memorial service, 4 p.m. Sunday, will honor the life, service and message of Imam Warith Deen Mohammed.
• Free, family-friendly "Acoustic Evening Under the Stars," 6:30 p.m. Friday.
• Community Flea Market and Bazaar, 8 a.m.-noon, Saturday.
Unity Church of Clearwater, 2645 Nursery Road, Clearwater. Call (727) 531-0992 or visit www.housebuiltonlove.com.
• The Rev. Leddy Hammock will speak on "Holy Or Human," at 9:30 and 11 a.m. services Sunday.
• The Rev. Dieter Randolph will offer classes on Sunday lesson topics at 7 p.m. Tuesdays through November.
Unity Community Church, 1315 Bayshore Blvd., Dunedin. Call (727) 734-0635 or visit www.UnityDunedin.org.
• Guest speaker Dr. Don Papon, homeopathic physician and author, 10 a.m. Sunday.
• Yoga class, 7-8 p.m. Thursdays. Love offering $5.
• Pilgrimage Method energy healing by appointment only. No session charge, but love offerings accepted. Call Myrna, (727) 586-6732 or the church.
Religion news should be mailed to Nova Beall at 710 Court St., Clearwater 33756, faxed to (727) 445-4119 or e-mailed to email@example.com.
Veterans Day message
Friendship United Methodist Church, 2039 Druid Road E, Clearwater. Call (727) 447-1822 or visit www.friendshipumchurch.com.
• Pastor Herbert Lange will deliver a special Veterans Day worship service message at 10 a.m. Sunday.
• Annual Fall Fashion Show, 11 a.m. Nov. 15. Tickets $8, available at church office.