First Baptist Church of Indian Rocks, 125685 Ulmerton Road, Largo. Call (727) 595-3421 or visit www.indianrocks.org.
• A Christmas production, The Child, produced by Danny Hamilton and Gary Richardson, writer and producer of The Rock and the Rabbi, will be performed at 7:30 p.m. Dec. 11 in the Worship Center. Cost: $5 in advance; $10 the day of the show.
St. Jerome Catholic Church, 10895 Hamlin Blvd., Largo. Call (727) 595-4610 or visit www.stjeromeonline.org.
• Martha and Mary Guild will hold a Christmas luncheon at the Wine Cellar beginning at 11:30 a.m. Wednesday. Cost: $25. For reservations, call Pat Siglain, 596-8244.
• Breakfast with Santa will be held from 8 to 11 a.m. Dec. 12. Advanced tickets are $5 each. Activities include breakfast, face painting, kiddie crafts and a visit from Santa.
St. Patrick Catholic Church, 1507 Trotter Road, Largo. Call (727) 584-2318 or visit stpatrick-largo.org.
• A Christmas play, It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year, will be performed at 7:30 p.m. Dec. 11 and Dec. 12 in Monsignor McCall Hall. Cost: $5 for individuals; $25 for VIP with a complimentary social hour. Tickets will be sold after most Masses or by calling (727) 560-0063.
Pathways Community Church, 801 Seminole Blvd., Largo. Call (727) 397-4707 or visit pathwayscc.com.
• Friday Night Live service will be held at 7:15 p.m. with Pastor Bill Losasso.
Prince of Peace Lutheran Church, 455 Missouri Ave., Largo. Call (727) 585-9969.
• The Ruth Eckerd Hall Children's and Youth Choirs will present a Christmas concert at 3 p.m. Sunday. The event is free. A love offering will be collected.
St. Paul United Methodist Church, 1199 Highland Ave., Largo. Call (727) 584-8165 or visit stpaulumc.org.
• The Candlelight Christmas 2009 fundraising event will take place at 6:30 p.m. Friday in the LuAnne Willey Fellowship Hall in the Christian Life Enrichment Center. Entertainment for the evening will be provided by vocalist Christina Iding, with pianist Alan Tripp. Cost: $30 for individuals.
Unitarian Universalists of Clearwater, 2470 Nursery Road. Call (727) 531-7704 or visit uuclearwater.org.
• A religious education luncheon and fundraiser will be held at 11:45 a.m. Sunday. The menu includes potato pancakes with applesauce and sour cream on the side, kosher hot dogs, fruit and vegetable trays, jelly doughnuts, cookies and drinks.
Send religion news to Piper Castillo by mail to 710 Court St., Clearwater, FL 33756, by fax to (727) 445-4119 or e-mail to email@example.com.