First Baptist Church of Indian Rocks, 12685 Ulmerton Road, Largo. Call (727) 595-3421.
• MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) will have its 2009-10 kickoff meeting from 8:45 to 11:30 a.m. Sept. 14 in the Education Center, Room EC252. There will be a hot breakfast, panel discussion and a craft. Day care will be provided through the MOPPETS program. For information, visit www.indianrocks.org. Registration required for Moppets. Contact: email@example.com.
St. Jerome Catholic Church, 10895 Hamlin Blvd., Largo. Call (727) 595-4610.
• Griefshare, a program designed for those experiencing grief over the loss of a loved one, is being offered with two time choices. The morning program begins at 10 a.m. Thursday. It will run 13 consecutive Thursdays in the Education Building. A 13-week evening Griefshare program is also ongoing at 7 p.m. Tuesdays. Individuals are invited to join at any time.
•The Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults is in the process of forming for the upcoming year. RCIA will meet at 7:30 p.m. Monday in the Education Building. Participants learn about the Catholic faith through a series of informative sessions led by catechists and clergy. Call Sister Lucia Brady, (727) 517-1739.
St. Matthew Catholic Church, 9111 90th Ave. N, Largo. Call (727) 393-1288.
• The Mid-Singles Group will meet at 7:30 p.m. Thursday in the Blessed Trinity Fountain Courtyard Library. Guest speaker is Jeff Barker, private detective and president of Critical Information Resources. Call (727) 867-8516.
St. Patrick Catholic Church, 1507 Trotter Road, Largo. Call (727) 584-2318.
• Coffee House discussion for Young Adults will be held at 7 p.m. Tuesday at the Jewel Cafe, 2601 Jewel Road, Belleair Bluffs. The discussion will be on "God's Purpose for Your Life.''
Pathways Community Church, 801 Seminole Blvd., Largo. Call (727) 397-4707.
• Friday Night Live Service will be at 7:15 p.m. Friday with Pastor Bill Losasso. Child care will be provided.
St. Dunstan's (Anglican) Church, 10888 126th Ave. N, Largo. Call (727) 581-1435.
• Bingo will be from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. Tuesday.
St. John's Episcopal Church, 1676 S Belcher Road, Clearwater. Call (727) 531-6020 or visit stjohnsclearwater.org.
• Holy Eucharist at 5 p.m. Saturday.
• Holy Eucharist at 8 and 10 a.m. with coffee hour at 11:15 a.m. Sunday.
Congregation Beth Shalom, 1325 S Belcher Road, Clearwater. Call (727) 531-1418 or visit mycbsfamily.org.
• Friendship club will meet from 1 to 3 p.m. Thursday.
Unitarian Universalists of Clearwater, 2470 Nursery Road. Call (727) 531-7704 or visit uuclearwater.org.
• Patricia McGivern will discuss her book, Angel Babies, at 12:30 p.m. Sunday.
Send religion news to Piper Castillo by mail to 710 Court St., Clearwater, FL 33756, by fax to (727) 445-4119 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.