New Testament Baptist Church, 2050 Belcher Road S, Largo. Call (727) 536-0481 or visit ntbc.net.
• "Reach the World, Preach the Word" Missions Conference will be at 7 p.m. today through Friday and at all church services Sunday.
St. Patrick Catholic Church, 1507 Trotter Road, Largo. Visit www.stpatrick-largo.org or call (727) 584-2318.
• During Lent, three fish fries will be held from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. on Feb. 19, March 5 and March 19. Cost is $8 for adults; $3.50 for kids 14 and younger. For information, call David Ruppel, (727) 560-0063.
• A St. Patrick's Day Dinner will be held at 6 p.m. March 13. Entertainment includes Irish dancing. The meal will be corned beef and cabbage or pizza. Cost: $7 in advance; $8 at the door.
Grace Christian Fellowship, 901 Ridge Road SW, Largo. (727) 584-1015.
• The church is launching new service times this month. Services will be at 9 and 11 a.m.
Pathways Community Church, 801 Seminole Blvd., Largo. Visit pathwayscc.com or call (727) 397-4707.
• The Focus on Family program, Focus on Marriage, will be held through simulcast from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Feb. 27. Cost: $18.
Our Savior Lutheran Church, 4825 E Bay Drive, Largo.
• A Christian Battle of the Bands will be from 2 to 6 p.m. Saturday. Headliners will be Kadesh and Concord.
Aldersgate United Methodist Church, 9530 Starkey Road, Seminole. Call (727) 391-0218 or visit aldersgate.com.
• Willow will provide Southern Gospel music during Gospel Opry at 6:30 p.m. Saturday. A freewill offering will be donated to community outreach.
Unitarian Universalists of Clearwater, 2470 Nursery Road, Clearwater. Call (727) 531-7704 or visit uuclearwater.org.
• UUC Carnival and barbecue will be from 3 to 6 p.m. Feb. 27. Included in the event will be a deejay, a clown and magic show and drumming circles.
Send religion news to Piper Castillo by mail to 710 Court St., Clearwater, FL 33756, e-mail email@example.com or fax to (727) 445-4119.