First Baptist Church of Indian Rocks, 12685 Ulmerton Road, Largo. (727) 595-3421.
• Children's Summer Discipleship, for elementary-age kids, will meet from 6:30 to 8 p.m. tonight. Meet in the Fellowship Center, Room FC-210. For information, call (727) 593-8708.
New Testament Baptist Church, 2050 Belcher Road S, Largo. (727) 536-0481.
• The Academy of Arts of Greenville, S.C., will perform the drama Creation, Evolution and the Flood at 6 p.m. Sunday inside the auditorium.
Skycrest Baptist Church, 125 N Belcher Road, Clearwater. Call (727) 791-7107 or visit www.sky crestfamily.org.
• Vacation Bible school will be held for children completing kindergarten through fifth grade from 9 a.m. to noon July 27-31. Register by checking in with the church office or online at www.skycrestfamily.org.
St. Matthew Catholic Church, 9111 90th Ave. N, Largo. Call (727) 393-1288.
• Adoration will take place at 7 p.m.
St. Patrick Catholic Church, 1507 Trotter Road, Largo. Call (727) 584-2318.
• Celebration of the Feast of Our Lady of Mount Carmel will be held at 6 p.m. Thursday. The event includes worship, family games, music, food and drink.
Anona United Methodist Church, 13233 Indian Rocks Road, Largo.
• "Orientation to Anona,'' for those wanting to learn more about the church, will be held at 6 p.m. Sunday in Room 110. The program will be conducted by Richard Landon and Carole Rooks. Child care will be available. Advance registration is requested. Call (727) 595-2581.
Pathways Community Church, 801 Seminole Blvd., Largo. Call (727) 397-4707.
• The women's group, Sisters, will meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday in Room 101. The discussion will center on the Book of John.
Center for Conscious Living, 6152 126th Ave. N, Largo. Call (727) 538-0900 or visit consciousliving.org.
• Rev. Marla Sanderson, the new pastor, will be welcomed at the 10 a.m. service. She will speak on "Your Place in the Universe.''
Unitarian Universalists of Clearwater, 2470 Nursery Road, Clearwater. Call (727) 531-7704.
• At 7 p.m. Saturday, a healing concert, "Sound Journey,'' with Rosie Warburton and Henry Steffes will be held. Admission is $12.
Send religion news to Piper Castillo by mail to 710 Court St., Clearwater, FL 33756, by fax to (727) 445-4119 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.