First Baptist Church of Indian Rocks, 12685 Ulmerton Road, Largo. Call (727) 595-3421 or visit www.indianrocks.org.
• Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS) will meet from 8:45 to 11:30 a.m. Dec. 8 in the Education Center Room EC252. The guest speaker, Martha Parish, will present "House of Mirrors: How You See Yourself, How Others See You and How Christ Sees You.''
St. Jerome Catholic Church, 10895 Hamlin Blvd., Largo. Call (727) 595-4610 or visit www.stjerome online.org.
• Women's Bible Study will be held from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m. Mondays in the Education Building.
•The Homeless Ministry gathers in the parish center at 2 p.m. Mondays to prepare meals to be taken to homeless sites in northern Pinellas County. The group departs the church at 5 p.m. Call Jack Coombes, 420-0476.
Bible Fellowship Church, 4670 East Bay Drive, Largo. Call (727) 536-1641.
• Codependents Anonymous at 7:30 p.m. every Thursday.
Largo Wesleyan Church, 11000 110th Ave. N, Largo. Call 393-9182.
• A craft fair and winter festival will be held Dec. 5-6. Vendors are needed. An inside booth is $25 for one day and $40 for two days. An outside booth is $15 per day. For information, call Brandi Cowart, (813) 624-3439.
Pathways Community Church, 801 Seminole Blvd., Largo. Call (727) 397-4707 or visit www.pathwayscc.com.
• Todd Agnew will perform his Christmas Tour: "Do You See What I See?'' at 7 p.m. Dec. 3. Other guest performers include Anthony Evans, Kimber Rising and Among the Thirsty. Cost: $15 general seating, $20 at the door. $30 for gold-circle seating. Log onto: www.itickets.com or call the church.