The Anglican Church of Saints Peter and Paul, 1625 Union St., Clearwater. Call (727) 596-3680 or visit www.acahome.org.
• The Rev. Canon Rovelstad will continue a series of sermons, "What Do Traditional Anglicans Believe?"
First Baptist Church Ozona-Palm Harbor, 610 Pennsylvania Ave., Ozona. Call (727) 784-3711 or visit www.fbcozona.com.
• In Touch meets at 10 a.m. on the second and fourth Tuesdays of the month. Contacts shut-ins and corresponds with military personnel.
Mount Hermon Missionary Baptist Church, 400 S Levis Ave., Tarpon Springs. Call (727) 937-7015.
• "Holy is Thy Name" Fall Revival will be 7:30 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday.
Gulf Shores Baptist Church, 1880 Curlew Road, Dunedin. Call (727) 786-2338.
• Sunday services 11 a.m., 6 p.m.
• Wednesday service 7:30 p.m.
• Dedication of the new sanctuary at 2 p.m. Nov. 1. Light refreshments.
Holy Apostles Catholic Charismatic Church, 1605 Pinehurst Road, Dunedin. Call (727) 734-2035.
• Prayer meeting at 7 p.m. Tuesday except the second Tuesday of the month.
• Healing service at 7 p.m. the second Tuesday of the month.
Countryside Christian Center, 1850 McMullen Booth Road, Clearwater. Call (727) 799-1618.
• "Harvest Party" with games, snacks, music and more for children through fifth grade, 6:30 p.m. Sunday.
• "Hell Night," a dramatic presentation for middle and high school age youth 7 p.m. Wednesday. Love offering taken.
First Church of Christ, Scientist, 210 Turner St., Clearwater. Call (727) 446-2079.
• Wednesday testimony meeting at 7:30 p.m.
First Church of Christ, Scientist, 46 W Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Tarpon Springs. Call (727) 937-8379 or visit www.christianscienceintarpon springs.org.
• Wednesday testimony meeting at 6:30 p.m.
Church of God
Bethany Temple Church of God, 2549 Keystone Road, Tarpon Springs. Call (727) 937-3871.
• Worship at 10:30 a.m. and 6 p.m. Sunday.
• Family Fall Festival and Pumpkin Patch continues Saturday and Sunday.
Dockside Community Church, 1218 New York Ave., Dunedin. Call (727) 733-2480 or visit www.docksidecommunity church.com.
• Family-friendly professional wrestling, first Friday each month. Bell time 7:30 p.m. Free. Food and beverages available.
North Bay Community Church, 3170 McMullen-Booth Road, Clearwater. Call (727) 796-0071.
• Vendors are needed for the second annual Fall Fest, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Nov. 15. Proceeds benefit the building fund. Call the church to reserve a $20 booth space.
Congregation B'nai Emmunah, 3374 Keystone Road, Tarpon Springs. Call (727) 938-9000 or visit www.bnaiemmunah.org.
• Basic Hebrew reading, from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. Tuesdays with Rabbi Stephen Moch.
• The book of Genesis, from 7:30 to 8:45 p.m. Tuesdays with Rabbi Moch.
Temple Ahavat Shalom, 1575 Curlew Road, Palm Harbor. Call (727) 785-8811 or visit www.ahavatshalom.org.
• Jewish literacy class at 11 a.m. Tuesdays led by Rabbi Gary Klein.
• Lynn Mattiace will present "Drugs That Your Kids Know About: Prevention Strategies" at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday.
Temple B'nai Israel, 1685 S Belcher Road, Clearwater. Call (727) 531-5829 or visit www.tbiclearwater.org.
• Free film, Snow In August, 2 p.m. Sunday.
• Friendship Club, 1 to 3 p.m. Thursdays.
Bethel Lutheran Church, 3166 N McMullen-Booth Road, Clearwater. Call (727) 799-3010 or visit www.bethellc.com.
• Moms' ministry, 9:30 a.m. first and third Thursdays each month.
St. Paul's Lutheran Church, 407 S Saturn Ave., Clearwater. Call (727) 446-7718 or visit www.stpaulsclearwater.org.
• Traditional Reformation Sunday service at 10 a.m.
First United Methodist Church of Clearwater, 411 Turner St. Call (727) 446-5955 or visit www.fumc-clw.com.
• Third annual Fall Festival, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Sunday at the church. Free admission.
Friendship United Methodist Church, 2039 Druid Road E, Clearwater. Call (727) 447-1822 or visit www.friendshipum church.com.
• Laity Sunday with members of the congregation leading the worship. Steve Pedlow will present the sermon, "Christians in Community Following Christ," at 11 a.m.
• Youth group meets at 5 p.m. Sunday
Mount Moriah AME Church, 722 S Disston Ave., Tarpon Springs. Call (727) 938-0873.
• Free meal to anyone in need from 4 to 5 p.m. every Sunday. Volunteers should arrive by 2:30 p.m.
Union Street United Methodist Church and Hispanic Mission, 1625 Union St., Clearwater. Call (727) 442-9300 or visit www.unionstreetchurch.org.
• Holy Communion 9 a.m.; traditional worship 10:15 a.m.
• Hispanic worship services at 6 p.m. Sundays with Pastor Nancy Mayeux.
Bible Fellowship Church, 4670 East Bay Drive, Clearwater. Call (727) 536-1641.
• Share friendship and God's love in a fun, supportive atmosphere with "God's Got Friends Inc." 7:30 p.m. fourth Tuesday of the month.
Dunedin Assembly of God, 885 Lake Haven Road, Dunedin. Call (727) 733-7205.
• Free lunch the second Sunday of each month after the 10:30 a.m. service. Public invited.
Pentecostal Lighthouse Church, 2801 County Road 1, Dunedin. Call (727) 787-1222.
• Food pantry from 5 to 7 p.m. the second Tuesday of the month. Photo ID and Social Security card required.
First Presbyterian Church of Safety Harbor, 255 Fifth Ave. S, Safety Harbor. Call (727) 726-2014 or visit www.fpcsafetyharbor.org.
• Pastor Joan R. Hill will give the sermon, "Loving With Your Words," at 9 and 10:30 a.m. Sunday.
Presbyterian Church of Palm Harbor, 2021 Nebraska Ave, Palm Harbor. Call (727) 784-7274 or visit pcph.org.
• Pumpkin Patch is open through Friday.
Northwood Presbyterian Church, 2875 State Road 580, Clearwater. Call (727) 796-8090 or visit www.northwoodpc.org.
• Traditional services, 8:15 and 11 a.m. Sunday.
• Contemporary service, 9:30 a.m. Sunday.
• Bible study for all ages.
Trinity Presbyterian Church, 2001 Rainbow Drive, Clearwater. Call (727) 446-6210 or visit www.trinityclearwater.org.
• "Chalk Talk," a presentation on artist Albrecht Durer, 10:30 a.m. Saturday. Call the church for reservations. Freewill offering.
• Pastor Mike McDowell will give the sermon "The Trinity of Giving- Treasure" at 9 and 11 a.m. Sunday.
Spirit of Life Unitarian Universalists, 18412 Burrell Road, Odessa. Call (813) 792-1622 or visit www.spiritoflifeuu.org.
• "Association Sunday" with the Rev. Alec Craig, 11 a.m. Sunday.
Unity Church of Clearwater, 2645 Nursery Road, Clearwater. Call (727) 531-0992 or visit www.housebuiltonlove.com.
•Halloween garb is welcome at 9:30 and 11 a.m. services Sunday. Inspirational speaker Jean Slatter will address receiving Spirit's assistance and present a workshop 1:30-3:30 p.m. Sunday. Suggested love offering $20.
• Faith Rivera and Harold Payne in concert Monday.
Unity Church of Palm Harbor, 1960 Tampa Road, Palm Harbor. Call (727) 784-7911 or visit www.unitychurchofpalm harbor.org.
• The Rev. Bob Fortner will speak on "Commerce with Morality" at 9 and 11 a.m. Sunday followed by Halloween potluck, fun and games after second service.
• Five-week series, "The Creative Process," begins Tuesday.
Unity Community Church, 1315 Bayshore Blvd., Dunedin. Call (727) 734-0635 or visit www.UnityDunedin.org.
• Sunday service at 10 a.m. with speaker Elsie Huebner. Special celebration to "Burn the Mortgage" and dedicate the church to God. Catered luncheon will follow. Call the church to RSVP.
• Sacred Abundance classes begin 7-9 p.m. Monday. $10 workbook fee, classes given on a love offering basis. Call the church to RSVP.
Religion news should be mailed to Nova Beall at 710 Court St., Clearwater 33756, faxed to (727) 445-4119 or e-mailed to email@example.com.
Emmy winner will perform
Unitarian Universalists of Clearwater, 2470 Nursery Road, Clearwater. Call (727) 531-7704 or visit www.uuclearwater.org.
• The Rev. Abhi Janamanchi will give the sermon "A Faith For All People" at 10:30 a.m. Sunday. Emmy award-winning musician Faith Rivera will perform.
• Bring A Friend Day, and pancake breakfast, 9 a.m. Sunday.
• Colossal book sale today and Sunday.
Umm, the aroma of pastry
Orthodox: Saints Raphael, Nicholas and Irene Greek Orthodox Church, 1010 Riviere Road, Palm Harbor. Call (727) 789-5905.
• A Greek pastry bake sale from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday.