Vendors and crafters are needed for the following nonprofit events:
• Vendors are needed for Spring Hill United Church of Christ's Spring Rummage Sale and Outdoor Flea Market from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. March 5 in the church's fellowship hall and parking lot, 4244 Mariner Blvd., Spring Hill. Outdoor vendor spaces are $15. For information, call Pat Castagna at (352) 686-4239.
• Vendors are needed for Springstead High School's flea markets, which will be from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. March 12; April 2, 9 and 23, and May 7 and 14 in the parking lot at Springstead Theatre, 3300 Mariner Blvd., Spring Hill. Vendor spaces are $10 and include two car spaces. For information or to sign up, call Greg at (352) 683-3528.
• Vendors are being sought for Charles E. Murray American Legion Post 186's yard sales, to be held from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. March 12, 19 and 26 at 12091 Cortez Blvd. Spring Hill. For information, call Carole at (352) 596-1015, Barbara at (352) 600-9784 or Joanne at (352) 686-0364. Vendor spaces are $10.
• Vendors and crafters are needed for St. Joan of Arc Columbiettes Auxiliary 11317's Craft and Vendor Fair from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. March 19 at St. Joan of Arc Catholic Church, 13485 Spring Hill Drive, Spring Hill. First-come, first-served in order to avoid duplicate products. Eight-foot tables are $20 and include two chairs. Donations of door prizes are needed. Food and drinks will be available for purchase throughout the day. For information, contact Ellen, (352) 515-0380 or [email protected]
• Vendors are being sought for the Loving Hernando Healthy health fair March 26 at the Towne Square Mall, 3021 Commercial Way, Spring Hill. The fee is $100 and includes a 6- by 8-foot table, two chairs, electricity and lunch. The vendor deadline is Feb. 27. For information, call Richard Sanvenero at (352) 340-7579.
• Sponsors are needed for the Humane Society of the Nature Coast's seventh annual Cause Fore Paws golf tournament on April 1 at Brooksville Country Club, 23446 Links Drive, Brooksville. Sponsorship levels include: Hole in One presenting sponsor, $3,000; Eagle gold sponsor, $1,000; Birdie silver sponsor, $500; Par bronze sponsor, $250, and One Putt hole sponsor, $100. For information, call (352) 796-2711 or visit humanrescue.org. Proceeds benefit the care and welfare of the homeless pets at the society's shelter.
• Hole sponsors are needed for the Youth Ministry of First United Methodist Church of Spring Hill's Fore the Kids second annual golf tournament on April 30 at Brooksville Country Club, 23446 Links Drive, Brooksville. Proceeds will support summer mission trips for the youth ministry. For information, contact Scott Funkhouser at (813) 966-5835 or [email protected]