Hillsborough County announced these closures of county roads Tuesday, attributing them to sinkholes. Local traffic is permitted where possible.
• Dover Road between Sydney Road and Walden Sheffield Road (detour is Sydney Road to Gallagher Road to Walden Sheffield Road).
• Wallace Branch Road between Sam Allen Road and Thonotosassa Road (detour is Thonotosassa Road to Cork Road to Sam Allen Road).
• Chitty Road between Sam Allen Road and Thonotosassa Road (detour is Thonotosassa Road to Cork Road to Sam Allen Road).
• Drawdy Road between Trapnell Road and Holloway Road (detour is Holloway Road to Turkey Creek Road to Trapnell Road).
• Lone Oak Road between Drawdy Road and Turkey Creek Road (detour is Holloway Road to Turkey Creek Road to Trapnell Road).
• Mott Road between Gavin Road and Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard (detour is Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard to Gallagher Road to Gavin Road).
• Forbes Road between Ward Road and State Road 574 (detour is Ward Road to Tanner Road to S.R. 574 to Forbes Road).
• Forbes Road between Jerry Smith Road and Downing Street (detour is Sydney Road to Sydney Dover Road to MLK Boulevard to Forbes Road).
• Trapnell Road between Mud Lake Road and Sam Astin Road (detour is Mud Lake Road to Johnson Road to Sam Astin Road).
Residents who wish to add roads to the list should contact the Hillsborough County Public Works Department at (813) 635-5400.