Look for scattered showers today and highs approaching the mid-90s in some areas, according to 10Weather WTSP. Once again, it will feel even hotter.
• Planning to vote in the Aug. 30 primary? Read our Know Your Candidates 2016 Election Guide. It's a handy summary on more than 100 state and local candidates that will help make you an even more informed voter.
• We see it at home, in school, in airports and restaurants: kids and adults mesmerized by their electronic devices. Tampa Bay Times health writer Irene Maher talked to a family therapist and author who tells us how to unplug and why it's important. A related story reveals how cellphone use can affect your spine and neck.
• Heading into this summer, all signs were pointing to another banner year for Florida's attractions after five straight years of record-setting attendance and revenue leaps. But it's been a cruel summer, especially for Orlando, rocked by tragedies and soft economies in Latin America. We take a look at the roller coaster that has been theme park attendance this year and how the horrors of Halloween will be needed to make up for the summer slack.
• As the Dixie Chicks take the stage in Tampa tonight on their first tour in a decade, our pop music critic Jay Cridlin looks details why they have had an underrated impact on music over the last 20 years and why they still matter.
• Before tonight's show in Clearwater, we talked to Seal about how the singer has been all over the place in 2016, from his role as Pontius Pilate to a self-deprecating turn in an Andy Samberg comedy. In addition, this Summer of Seal has been a reappreciation of his career from a new generation of young singers.
• Here are the top things to do today around Tampa Bay, including lots of concerts and a special price on Rays tickets for tonight's game.