The clouds should clear today, but the temperatures will drop for the next few days, according to 10Weather WTSP chief meteorologist Jim Van Fleet. Highs should be in the low 60s, with wake-up temperatures in the mid 40s. And it could be breezy, too.
• Did you stay up to watch the final Democratic debate before the New Hampshire primary? Wonder who got the story straight? PolitiFact reporters were up late.
• Who owns the 25 most expensive homes that sold in the Tampa Bay area in 2015? It's a pretty interesting list of people, including many who work in the same industry. Read all about it this morning from real estate reporter Susan Taylor Martin.
• A potential three-county commuter rail system will be on the table again as transportation leaders in Hillsborough, Pinellas and Pasco discuss regional transit plans during a 9 a.m. meeting. Caitlin Johnston will be there to follow the discussion. Follow @cljohnst on Twitter for live updates.
• Here are the top things to do today and this weekend around Tampa Bay, from Masters of Illusion at the Mahaffey to First Friday in downtown St. Pete.
• Looking to save some money but still get out of the house? Here are five things to do this week for under $5, including tonight's free party at the Henry B. Plant Museum to celebrate its 125th anniversary.
• Planning ahead for Valentine's Day? (You should) With the holiday on a Sunday this year, restaurants are likely be packed all weekend. Our food editor Michelle Stark put together this master list of the best places to eat with your sweetie.
• Thomas Bassinger breaks down the film and provides his scouting report on Super Bowl 50. Do Peyton Manning and the Broncos have a chance against Cam Newton's Panthers? Find out this morning at tampabay.com/sports.