We know today's a day to relax and sleep off the tryptophan (unless you're a dedicated Black Friday shopper, in which case we've got you covered), so we rounded up a few low-key links for laid-back weekend browsing.
• Looks like today will be another pleasant one for the relatives who flew in from those frozen northern states: low 80s and partly sunny skies.
• Black Friday is finally here! To keep up with what's going on at malls and shopping centers across Tampa Bay, go to our live blog here. We promise lots of good, snarky fun. And if you'd like to participate, post your own funny or interesting photos from your shopping experiences with the hashtag #TampaBayShops, and it will feed into our live report.
• Thomas Bassinger scouts the Indianapolis Colts as the Bucs prepare to head to Indianapolis for Sunday's game. Look for it this afternoon at tampabay.com/bucs.
• Find events for the entire family and out-of-town guests with our weekend planner.
• At this time of giving, we give you the advice to stay far away from Victor Frankenstein. Read the full review here.
• You can follow tonight's high school football playoff action at tampabay.com/sports/hometeam.
• Beat writer Joe Smith brings you the latest news in the Lightning Strikes podcast, available attampabay.com/lightning.