A mild morning gives way to a hot afternoon, with highs in the mid to upper 80s, according to 10Weather WTSP. There's a slight chance of storms later this afternoon. This week should be sunny and hot, with high pressure keeping things dry.
• Two of Florida's seven U.S. Senate candidates — Reps. Alan Grayson, D-Orlando, and David Jolly, R-Indian Shores — will face off in a debate based on questions submitted online by voters. Watch at 7 p.m. at floridaopendebate.com or follow Michael Auslen on Twitter (@MichaelAuslen).
• Can you feel her presence? Beyoncé is performing in Tampa on Friday, and we're all over it. We are pronouncing this Beyoncé Week on our music blog, Soundcheck, so if you're also on Bey Watch, get in formation and check it out starting today, won't you?
• During a visit to Germany, President Barack Obama meets with German Chancellor Angela Merkel, British Prime Minister David Cameron, French President François Hollande and Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi to try to bolster the trans-Atlantic alliance. There is a growing sense in his administration that Europe is faltering in the face of multiple challenges.
• It's the last Mock Draft Monday before the actual NFL draft! Staff writer Matt Baker brings you up to date on the latest projections for the Bucs and the top state college players this morning at tampabay.com/sports.
• Plan your week. Here are the top things to do this week around Tampa Bay, including TV's Nashville stars performing on stage and a 24-hour Give Day Tampa Bay effort to prop up nonprofits.