We're looking at a 50 percent chance of rain today, according to 10Weather WTSP. Expect a high of 90 degrees and some heavy humidity, with potential evening storms.
• As countries around the world try to absorb the shocking vote by the United Kingdom to leave the European Union, Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany, President François Hollande of France and Prime Minister Matteo Renzi of Italy will meet in Berlin to ponder what's next. They will meet again with the heads of all 28 EU members in Brussels on Tuesday and Wednesday.
• The U.S. Supreme Court is set to close out its current term with opinions in three remaining cases after a flurry of decisions last week. The last three cases concern regulation of Texas abortion clinics, the public corruption conviction of former Gov. Bob McDonnell of Virginia, and a federal law that seeks to keep guns out of the hands of people convicted of domestic violence.
• First lady Michelle Obama and daughters Malia and Sasha visit Liberia as part of the Let Girls Learn initiative. They later will travel to Morocco and Spain.
• Drivers: the right lane of Interstate 75 northbound approaching Fowler Avenue (Exit 265) is closed as crews work on a depression in the roadway. Expect heavy delays.
• Here are the top things to do this week around Tampa Bay.
• The holiday weekend is coming up, and plenty of recreation outlets will be packed. This morning at tampabay.com/sports, we offer five places to have fun outdoors while avoiding the crowds.
• See how a Tampa startup company is trying to reinvent the T-shirt for the modern world with large pockets for carrying everything from iPads to small dogs.