Rain will hold off until about 4 p.m. this afternoon, according to 10Weather WTSP. Temperatures will max out around 90 degrees, though it will feel much hotter. The rest of the workweek will be rainy as a tropical wave sweeping across the Bahamas brings moisture to the Gulf Coast.
• Miss Sunday's Bucs game? Get all the details from Rick Stroud on Jameis Winston's four-touchdown performance.
• Here are the top things to do this week in Tampa Bay, including Kanye West bringing his tour to Tampa and Tampa Theatre's Winefest with a Casablanca theme ("Forget Paris, We'll Always Have Pairings").
• Speaking of concerts, our pop music critic Jay Cridlin has done all the homework for you and has the top must-see concerts coming to the Tampa Bay area in his Fall Music Preview. From country kings and queens (Dolly Parton, Zac Brown Band) to edgy rock acts (the 1975, Prophets of Rage), from all-time legends (Bob Dylan, Donny and Marie) to people-pleasing party starters (Tegan and Sara, Lauryn Hill), it's going to be a busy season.
• Hillary Clinton has been diagnosed with pneumonia after feeling ill during a 9/11 memorial ceremony in New York, raising concerns about her health. The diagnosis was announced after video shows Clinton stumbling as she entered a van following the memorial, and scheduled trips to California on Monday and Tuesday have been canceled. Take a few minutes and read a short Q&A outlining what that means.
• Today through Saturday brings the return of the St. Pete Art and Fashion Week. This year's theme is "Electric Avenue Meets Central Avenue." Read our Deal Divas shopping blog for the highlights of the week's runway shows and fashion-inspired art events.
• Just in time for your binge-watching TV marathons, we have your guide to the record number of shows enriching our TV-loving lives. We even have a calendar of when every show returns or premieres this fall.