If you're getting tired of the humidity, don't get your hopes up for relief anytime soon — dewpoints have climbed to the mid 60s, and 10Weather WTSP anticipates muggy days through early next week. All that, plus highs in the upper 80s to low 90s.
• Donald Trump visits Capitol Hill today for what looks like a showdown with Republican leaders. House Speaker Paul Ryan has surprised many by refusing to endorse Trump, while Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky and House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy of California have cautiously offered support. Today's back-to-back sessions will help determine whether Trump's ascent amounts to a hostile takeover of the GOP.
• Tampa's Museum of Science and Industry today will unveil a new high-tech permanent exhibit coming this fall that envisions a future with driverless cars and refrigerators that order food for you. It could be a boost for a museum on the verge of major change. Elements of the exhibit will be revealed at a VIP party tonight, and we have some pictures of what its future holds.
• Donald Trump said Hillary Clinton wants to "abolish the Second Amendment?" Say what? PolitiFact says Trump got this one wrong.
• Ready to plan your weekend? Our insiders can help you with suggestions for dining, movies, music, arts, stage, things to do, shopping, and outdoors. This week brings our handy guide to all the big summer movies coming.
• The Disney on Ice tour opening tonight for a weekend run at Amalie Arena is a homecoming of sorts for a couple who call Apollo Beach home. She'll be twirling on the ice as Belle while her husband stage manages the show.
• Here are the top things to do today around Tampa Bay, including a show by bluegrass group Trampled By Turtles in downtown St. Pete, and a screening of Radio in North Straub Park.