After yet another day with highs in the 80s, a cold front moves through today, bringing potential rain, according to WTSP 10Weather. It'll still be warm, though, with a high in the mid-70s. Another front will move through later in the week, bringing strong wind and temperatures into the 40s.
• It's time for another presidential debate. The GOP field takes the stage tonight with nine candidates in the main draw at 9 p.m. on CNN (Pregame starts at 8:30 p.m.): Jeb Bush, Ben Carson, Chris Christie, Ted Cruz, Carly Fiorina, John Kasich, Rand Paul, Marco Rubio and Donald Trump. An undercard debate starts at 6 p.m. PolitiFact will be ready to fact-check through the night, so stay tuned with @PolitiFact.
• The Tampa Sports Authority will vote this afternoon on the agreement to upgrade Raymond James Stadium. Under the deal, the Sports Authority will fund $29 million in renovations, including state-of-the-art scoreboards, using tourism tax revenue. Meanwhile, the Bucs have promised to pay for another $58 million in improvements that could reach more than $70 million when it's all said and done.
• The Southwest Florida Water Management District is in a position to go ahead with a $2.1 million project to pump water from a sinkhole in a Hillsborough nature preserve, now that the FDEP has signed off. But that won't happen until Swiftmud's board, which meets at 9 a.m., hears one more time from environmentalists who oppose the plan.
• The Hillsborough County School Board is set to vote at its 3 p.m. meeting on a contract with an efficiency consultant to help the district save money and avoid another spending deficit. The board will also consider whether to approve establishing four new charter schools in the county. Follow @@MarleneSokol for updates.
• Here are the top things to do in Tampa Bay today, from an outdoor ice skating rink to a Magic Mike-style male revue at the venerable Tampa Theatre.
• It's Star Wars week on our pop culture blog The Feed. With the seventh part in the Star Wars saga, The Force Awakens, arriving in theaters this week, we're celebrating all things geeky from a galaxy far, far away. Here, get up to speed on what you need to know. And make sure you read about the debate surrounding the best order in which to watch the movies.
• It's Taco Tuesday somewhere tonight — well, just about everywhere, actually. Taco restaurants have been capitalizing on this concept for some time, offering door-buster taco deals. Our brave eaters went on a quest and found it's not the prettiest or most popular places in town where the taco magic happens. Here's what they found.
• And is it Taco Tuesday at your house tonight? Here's a guide from our food editor on making a simple and delicious Taco Tuesday feast at home.