It's that time of year when the daily forecasts start to seem a little repetitive, until a tropical system threatens. A chance of showers this afternoon with highs near 90, according to 10Weather WTSP.
• We will continue to have ongoing coverage of the Orlando nightclub shootings. Our live blog will link you to new stories and photos, as well as reporting from our reporters in the field as the news happens.
• Noor Zahi Salman, the 30-year-old wife of the Omar Mateen, is facing intense scrutiny as the FBI tries to determine whether she had advance knowledge of the massacre, according to federal authorities. Here is what we know about her.
• Will people be too scared to come to Orlando or other parts of Florida because of the tragedy this weekend? See what tourism officials say in a story that will appear at tampabay.com/money later this morning.
• Follow business reporter Justine Griffin starting about 10 this morning on Twitter (@SunBizGriffin) as she tweets about an announcement concerning a major Tampa development. A full story will be online at tampabay.com/money in the late morning or early afternoon.
• With Father's Day coming up Sunday, we took all the stereotypes of moms and looked at ways to spend the day pampering dear old Dad. From manscaping and pedicures, to brunch and shopping trips, here is our comprehensive guide of the Finer Things for Dad to spoil him on his big day.
• Just in time for summer, food critic Laura Reiley has a review of the newest beach restaurant at Clearwater Beach, Salty's Island Bar & Grille. Here's what she found when she hit the beach.
• Here are the top things to do today in Tampa Bay including a concert by nerd rockers Weezer and Itty Bitty Splashtime at the Largo pool, just for preschoolers.