Don't expect the warm and muggy pattern to break just yet. WTSP 10Weather says we're going to have more near-record high temperatures this week. (St. Petersburg broke a record this week, and Tampa tied one.) Look for patchy fog this morning, isolated showers this afternoon and a high in the upper 80s.
• Gov. Rick Scott visits Raytheon in Largo this morning to talk job creation with a focus on STEM education. Look for updates on tampabay.com.
• Hillsborough County commissioners will meet Wednesday at 9 a.m. It's a lighter agenda than normal, as commissioners are also juggling the rollout of the county's plan for Go Hillsborough, which will be formally unveiled on Thursday.
• Our food and dining team says popcorn is having a moment. No longer confined to movie theater buckets, the puffed kernels are showing up in gourmet shops, restaurant dishes, desserts and more. Here are five ways to jazz up freshly popped corn and recipes for Candy Bar and Trail Mix Popcorn.
• America's Got Talent brings its first-ever all-stars tour through Clearwater, and the Psychedelic Furs play at the Palladium. It's one of today's top things to do.
• In case you missed it, the price of admission to Busch Gardens and SeaWorld just went up. But there's good news — you can buy a 2016 Fun Card for Busch Gardens now and use it for the next two months for free. SeaWorld also has an annual pass deal that expires in January.
• In the business world, the Commerce Department releases international trade data for September. Honda will report second-quarter earnings, and Facebook and Whole Foods will report quarterly financial results after the market closes. We'll have updates at tampabay.com/money.