Richard Jensen new Senior Vice President, commercial lender for Central Bank
Richard Jensen is responsible for new business development and managing commercial banking relationships. Previously, Jensen was a Vice President in commercial lending for Hancock Bank. Jensen earned his BA in Accounting from the University of Wisconsin.
Central Bank is a local community bank. Our goal is to serve this community, its people and local businesses.
- Our officers are accessible to customers on site and we listen to you.
- We are a small business and we understand and respond to people and small business owners on an individual basis. Your satisfaction is important to us!
- We are one of the top banks in the area for SBA and USDA Loans.
- We offer responsive decision-making on business loans, because decisions are made here.
- Central Bank uses local merchants, helping to keep our community vibrant and growing.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Lender and we are FDIC insured, so you can rest assured your money is safe with us.
Visit our website to learn more about us: www.centralbankfl.com