- In court drunk driver said he was sorry, but... (May 12, 2010)
- Suit says Clearwater Beach bar responsible for severed leg (April 13, 2010)
- Plea deal gives relief to man who lost leg to drunk driver
(February 17, 2010)
- After seven months, Andrew Hall leaves the hospital for home (Nov. 22, 2009)
- Concert benefits Safety Harbor man who lost leg in crash (August 3, 2009)
- Suspect in Safety Harbor crash gets prison for violating probation
(June 12, 2009)
- Andrew Hall, who lost his leg to suspected drunken driver in Safety Harbor, stays positive
(May 29, 2009)
- Young man with severed leg awakes (May 1, 2009)
- Possible driver in wreck that severed man's leg wanted for probation violation
(April 25, 2009)
- Safety Harbor crash victim doing well after emergency surgery
(April 23, 2009)
- Safety Harbor 18-year-old critically injured when struck by car on sidewalk
(April 21, 2009)
- More special reports
- In their own words
A young woman's desperate 911 call, and rescuers describe how they dealt with a devastating injury.
- Andrew Hall: A story of survival
Afflicted with cerebral palsy at a young age he beat the odds and regained the ability to walk. Then a freak accident tore off one of his legs.
- Andrew S. Hall Charitable Fund
To donate, make a deposit at any SunTrust Bank or mail a check with a note that it is for this fund to SunTrust Bank, Mail Teller, P.O. Box 27572, Richmond, VA 23261-7572.
- The Golden Hour: Medics live by a principle that they have 60 minutes to get a critically injured patient to a trauma center. For Andrew Hall, they beat the clock. And the odds.