Do you know your Rays?
Here are 20 factoids, see if you can match them up the right player:
1. Last remaining player on team who wore Devil Rays green uniforms.
2. Diehard fan of University of Alabama football team, former wide receiver.
3. Served as a Dodgers bat boy during spring training games.
4. Played on a high school baseball team that finished its season 30-1.
5. Will be eighth Cuban-born player in Rays team history.
6. Roomed in college with current Rays teammate Evan Longoria.
7. Wears camouflage-style glasses on field and is a paintball fanatic.
8. Has a unique style of wearing his hat and celebrating the end of games.
9. Is only Iowa-born player in Rays history. Also, only player with a dog named Jeter.
10. Was an intern with Stats Inc. in the winter after a minor-league season.
11. Has two brothers who played in majors, have six World Series rings between them.
12. Teamed with former Rays pitcher Roberto Hernandez on '07 Indians.
13. Grew up attending Rays games, with Fred McGriff one of his favorites.
14. Was cut from his middle school basketball team in favor of NBA-er Emeka Okafor.
15. Got married at home plate at Tropicana Field last year.
16. Enjoys cooking, classic cars and banging on the drums when not playing.
17. A native Floridian who spent four years living in Japan as a kid.
18. Nicknamed "El Campeon" by Joe Maddon when both were with Angels.
19. Has a key to the city of Tampa, a new "friend" Clarence and a dog more famous than he is.
20. Son of a long-time minor-league coach/manager and scout, now with Cardinals.
a. Alex Cobb
b. Yunel Escobar
c. Kyle Farnsworth
d. Sam Fuld
e. Jeremy Hellickson
f. Roberto Hernandez
g. Desmond Jennings
h. Matt Joyce
i. Jose Lobaton
j. James Loney
k. Evan Longoria
l. Jose Molina
m. Matt Moore
n. Jeff Niemann
o. Joel Peralta
p. David Price
q. Cesar Ramos
r. Fernando Rodney
s. Sean Rodriguez
t. Ben Zobrist
1: t, 2: g, 3: a, 4: j, 5: b, 6: q, 7: c, 8: r, 9: e, 10: d, 11: l, 12: f, 13: h, 14: n, 15: i, 16: k, 17: m, 18: o, 19: p, 20: s
Compiled by Marc Topkin, Times staff writer