1. DT Rashan Gary: The New Jersey native is the country's unanimous No. 1 overall prospect; Clemson and Michigan are Gary's most likely destinations.
2. DT Shavar Manuel: The former Blake High star (now at IMG Academy) was labeled his class' No. 2 overall recruit as a sophomore. Now a four-star prospect, Manuel has orally committed to the Gators, but some analysts expect him to switch to FSU.
3. ATH Jamel Cook: The 6-foot-4, 190-pound Miami Central High recruit is considered one of the country's top three athletes. He has been committed to FSU — where his cousin, Dalvin Cook, stars — but could flip to Southern Cal.
4. DE Nick Bosa: The St. Thomas Aquinas product is the state's top prospect (excluding those at Bradenton's IMG Academy). The five-star talent is committed to follow his older brother, Joey, to Ohio State.
5. DE Antonneous Clayton: The Florida commit used a late push at the Under Armour All-America Game to earn his fifth star from Rivals. The 6-foot-4, 220-pound Georgia native is the only one of Rivals' top 30 prospects committed to the Gators.