Where are they now?
Ronde Barber is the final member of the Bucs' 2002 Super Bowl championship team to retire. What some of that team's prominent members are doing now:
• Fullback Mike Alstott: Coach at St. Petersburg's Northside Christian
• Linebacker Derrick Brooks: President of Storm; eligible for Hall of Fame next year.
• Coach Jon Gruden: Analyst for ESPN and Monday Night Football
• Quarterback Brad Johnson: Assistant coach at Bogart (Ga.) Prince Avenue Christian
• Safety Dexter Jackson: Works with children in crisis situations in Tampa
• Receiver Keyshawn Johnson: ESPN analyst
• Receiver Joe Jurevicius: Owns several businesses in Cleveland
• Defensive coordinator Monte Kiffin: Cowboys defensive coordinator
• Safety John Lynch: Fox Sports analyst
• Receiver Keenan McCardell: Has worked as receivers coach, most recently with Redskins
• Linebacker Shelton Quarles: Bucs coordinator of pro scouting
• Defensive end Simeon Rice: Active in music industry; has produced music and directed a film.
• Defensive tackle Warren Sapp: NFL Network analyst; elected to Hall of Fame in February.
Stephen F. Holder, Times staff writer