1. Chamberlain (16-0): The Chiefs' 5-1 win over Gaither on Tuesday was impressive. The question is: Can Chamberlain keep up its incredible play?
2. Durant (17-5): The Cougars have won six straight and are heading into the postseason with a good bit of momentum.
3. Gaither (15-4): The Cowboys lost back-to-back games to Countryside and Chamberlain but can make a playoff run.
4. Newsome (14-5): The county's most underrated team? Might be this group. After a somewhat rocky start, the Wolves have flattened their last seven opponents by a combined 96-13.
5. Plant (14-2): The Panthers have lost to Gaither and Chamberlain. They've pretty much clobbered everyone else.
6. Plant City (10-3): A dangerous team that has yet to peak.
7. East Bay (13-7): Recent wins over Riverview and Sarasota Riverview prove the Indians have ability.
Times' Super Seven
(records through Wednesday)