428 W Kennedy Blvd., Tampa, FL 33606
More in this neighborhood: South Tampa
The historic Falk Theater on Kennedy opened in 1928 and is now operated by the University of Tampa. The theater carries with it an air of mystique, as it is supposedly the haunting grounds of the ghost of an actress who once performed there. The theater was opened as a movie and vaudeville show center; today, it features live performances of all genres to a maximum audience of 1,281.