Saturday is expected to see a high in the mid-80s and a 30 percent chance of rain, according to 10Weather WTSP meteorologist Bobby Deskins.
"We're going to stay on the warm side," Deskins says.
So maybe pack a poncho if you're headed to the second day of the Clearwater Jazz Holiday, where gates open at 2 p.m. today. Organizers expect more than 35,000 fans over the four-day event at Coachman Park, 301 Drew St. Lawn chairs and blankets are allowed, but not tents, canopies or umbrellas.
Here is the schedule for today's performances:
• 2:30 p.m. — Show Biz Kids Steely Dan Tribute & Event Band
• 4 p.m. — Fred Johnson Quartet featuring Cliff Downs.
• 5:30 p.m. — Brian Bromberg Full Circle Band.
• 7:15 p.m. — The Mavericks.
• 9:15 p.m. — UB40 featuring Ali Campbell, Astro & Mickey Virtue. (UB40 is playing in place of Daryl Hall, who cancelled his performance because of a tonsil-related condition that required medical attention.)
• 10:45 p.m. — Fireworks.
• 11:15 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. — Late-night party with Josh Walther & The Phase 5 Band, dockside aboard The StarLite Majesty.
For more information, check clearwaterjazz.com