Easter egg hunts
• 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at SmileFaith Foundation, 8125 U.S. 19, Port Richey. Includes a make-your-own-cupcake stand. Free. (727) 807-7958.
• 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at The Genesis School, west campus, 6609 River Road, New Port Richey. Free. (727) 845-1111.
• 10 a.m. March 23 at J. Ben Harrill Recreation Complex, 2830 Gulf Trace Blvd., Holiday. For ages 10 and under. Registration required. Bring your own basket. $1 donation. (727) 942-7439.
• 10 a.m. to noon March 23 at First United Methodist Church of Zephyrhills, 38635 Fifth Ave. Includes a petting zoo. Free. (813) 782-5645.
• Special needs: 10 a.m. March 30 at The Shops at Wiregrass, JCPenney courtyard, 28211 Paseo Drive, Wesley Chapel. Easter egg hunt for children with special needs, including hearing impairment, vision impairment and mental and/or physical handicaps. (813) 994-2242.
• 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. March 30 at The Shops at Wiregrass, center court, 28211 Paseo Drive, Wesley Chapel. Hunts occur every hour on the hour. For infants to pre-teens. (813) 994-2242.
• 2 p.m. March 30 at Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church, 37015 Orange Valley Lane, Dade City. Free. (352) 567-8424 or shephillslc.org.
• Easter Bunny Arrival Party, 10 to 11 a.m. today at The Shops at Wiregrass center court, 28211 Paseo Drive, Wesley Chapel. Featuring bounce house, face painting, live entertainment by Mr. Tommy, balloon twisting, and treats. (813) 994-2242.
• Jellybean Jamboree, 9 a.m. to noon March 23, at Veterans Memorial Park, 14333 Hicks Road, Hudson. Games, prizes, refreshments, and an appearance by the Easter Bunny. All ages. $1 entry fee. Canned food donations appreciated. (727) 861-3033.
• Community Fair at Meadow Pointe I Clubhouse, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. March 30, 28245 County Line Road, Wesley Chapel. Featuring more than 50 local vendors, a rock wall, petting zoo, pony rides, face painting and appearances by the Easter Bunny, Cinderella, Rapunzel, Spider-Man and Toy Story characters. Free. Food will be available for purchase. Email [email protected]
• Easter Dinner Dance, noon to 5 p.m. March 31 at The Polish American Social Club of Pasco County, 7615 New Jersey Ave., Hudson. Featuring an Easter bonnet parade with prizes, a Polish meal or baked chicken dinner, dancing to music by Jeanne Zube Band, and a full service bar. No BYOB. $13; $11 for members. Reservations requested by calling (727) 862-1520 or (352) 596-4802.