DAY AND BOARDING CAMPS AT ADMIRAL FARRAGUT ACADEMY
– Experience Summer at Admiral Farragut Academy with our Day and Boarding Camps! Get a glimpse of the awesome that happens here all year long by attending our fun and educational camps. All camps are open to the public, include a hot lunch, and are held at our campus with a private pool and waterfront located in St. Petersburg. The boarding camp offers an academic component to earn an extra high school credit. More Information
MOVIES • POPCORN • LIVE MUSIC • GAMES
– Kids eat free on Thursdays. Beach Restaurant features modern and airy nautical décor with light woods, white, tans and shades of blue. Guests take in the Florida sunset from waterfront seating, while shaded by a sail-like canopy. More Information
SPEND YOUR SUMMER AT CANTERBURY!
– Spend your summer at Canterbury! Camps include everything from ATHLETICS (softball, basketball, archery, tennis, field games, hoola hooping, and more) to ARTS (dance, painting, photography, cake decorating and more) to TECHNOLOGY camps (3D design, ROV, creating code and more) and of course, MARINE SCIENCE. More than 100 camps offered! More Information
CITY OF TAMPA PARKS & RECREATION SUMMER PROGRAMS SUMMER HOTLINE: 813-274-3345
– Choose from a variety of one-week specialty camps or the 10-week Recreate, Educate, Create (R.E.C.) Summer Camps. Specialty camps are designed for your child’s individual interests in sports, arts, aquatics, theater and nature. R.E.C. Camps will engage your child with various activities and field trips. Camps are located throughout Tampa’s city limits and are open to city and non-city residents. Programs are geared for toddlers to teens. Early care and after care are also available. More Information
summer art academy up to 10 weeks!
– For 4½ to 16 years old; Lunch program available. GET REGISTERED TODAY! 727.298.3322. DFAC’s Summer Art Academy’s seven separate age-appropriate camps offer fun, creative, cognitive summer enrichment experiences for kids and teens. Activities include drawing, painting, sculpture, photography, clay and digital arts as well as Arts in Motion curriculum. This year, individually themed weeks include Shark Week, Wild West, Kooky Carnivals and a Mars Masters’ Mash Up.More Information
Eckerd College Summer Watersports Camp
– The Eckerd College Summer Watersports Camp offers classes in Exploring Watersports, Sailing, Wakeboarding, Windsurfing, Kayaking, Saltwater Fishing, and Exploring Marine Life. Ages 5-17, Weekly Classes, June 5 - August 4. More Information
join florida film academy for the best summer ever!
– Beginner to Advanced Filmmaking, Photography, Journalism and/or Movie Make Up & Special FX Summer Camps for students ages 7-12 OR 13-18 year old available in St. Pete, Orlando, or St. Augustine, Florida! Day sessions run Monday-Friday from 9 - 5 pm. Residency options available at Eckerd College, Flagler College & Montverde Academy. More Information
Safe, exciting, affordable summer adventures for every girl!
– Let her spend her summer days somewhere filled with safe risks, new activities, and exciting opportunities. Where she can explore the great outdoors, face fears by trying something new, make awesome new friends and experience a lifetime of memories! We promote an encouraging environment where she can discover her courage and build her confidence. More Information
WATER SKIING AT JACK TRAVERS WATERSKI CAMP
– Experience the thrill of gliding across the calm waters of Sunset Lakes. Students learn the basics in water skiing, wake boarding, wake surfing and knee boarding. We encourage students to try all the disciplines. Our instructors are USA Water Ski Certified Level 2 coaches and will ensure your child has an amazing time on the water. Half day classes and 2 week camps with room and board, 3 meals a day and all necessary equipment. More Information
UNIQUE SUMMER CAMP OFFERINGS FOR CHILDREN 4-16
– All campers will enjoy a week of art-filled experiences using selected weekly themes, including stories, songs, and games. All campers will work on take home projects, collaborative pieces and community art projects. Before & After Care available. Scholarships available. More Information
TAKE KIDS ON A HISTORY ADVENTURE AT TAMPA BAY HISTORY CENTER
– Spend your summer with one-eyed pirates, mysterious mermaids and woolly mammoths during the Tampa Bay History Center's History Adventure Camps. History Adventure Camps include behind-the-scenes tours, field trips to nearby cultural sites, outdoor activities and interactions with real historians and experts. Each week-long Adventure Camp is led by experienced educators who provide hands-on, educational activities for campers. More Information
WORD OF LIFE CAMP: MORE THAN JUST A CAMP!!!
– Though Word of Life Camps are fun and full of energy, they are about so much more than just summer fun.
Our camps are designed to create experiences that allow youth and families to connect with God in new ways, no matter where they are in their spiritual journeys. Have the time of your life, learn from incredible biblical teaching, build friendships, make memories and launch your faith. More Information