PORT RICHEY — Tin Pan Alley Productions has announced its 2016-17 season of shows.
All of the shows will be at King of Kings Lutheran Church, 10337 U.S. 19. All shows, unless otherwise noted, are at 2 p.m. Tickets cost $15, which includes coffee and dessert. For further details, call (727) 457-4899.
• Nov. 13: Leesah Stiles
• Nov. 20: The Mikki and Jim Show
• Dec. 11 and 18: Tin Pan Alley Christmas Spectacular
• Dec. 31: New Year's Eve Gala, from 7 p.m. to 1 a.m. Bring in the new year with John Timpanelli. Tickets ares $40, which includes a dinner buffet, party favors, a champagne toast and dancing.
• Jan. 15: Hooray for Hollywood — Tribute to the Music of the Movies
• Feb. 5: Love Is in the Air Musical Revue for Your Valentine
• Feb. 18: I Love the Nightlife, 7:30 p.m. A musical flashback to the 1970s
• March 12: Let the Good Times Roll. A musical tribute to the 1950s and '60s
• April 9: A Celebration of the Music of the Beatles
• May 14: Mother's Day dinner and show. Dinner at 4 p.m., followed by the show. Tickets are $25, which includes a buffet.