Black Friday isn’t just for stores. Many theme parks and attractions in Florida are also offering up deals that could make a nice gift or family splurge.
The smaller the park, the bigger the deal, so Legoland, Gatorland and SeaWorld are touting some deep discounts, while Disney and Universal are offering discounts on VIP experiences and shopping ideas.
Calling it a Blue Friday sale, Thursday marks the official start of SeaWorld’s biggest sale of the year. Several BOGO (Buy One, Get One) offers are:
• Buy one SeaWorld single-day ticket, get one free, a savings of $79.99.
• Get a two-park ticket to SeaWorld and Aquatica and get one free ($119).
• Buy one SeaWorld/Aquatica annual pass, regularly $192.00, and get a second one 50 percent off.
• Buy one Beluga and Walrus Up-Close Tour, get one free, a savings of $40.
• Get a free Quick Queue Unlimited at SeaWorld ticket with the purchase of one.
• BOGO ticket to Dine With Shamu ($29).
• Buy one all-day dining pass, which normally runs $34.99, and get a second one half-price.
Additional offers from SeaWorld include gift admission packages to Discovery Cove that can save up to $110. There’s also a 30 percent sale on all merchandise from seaworldshop.com
See seaworldorlando.com/bluefriday for information. If you become an email subscriber by Nov. 22 you can get early access to these offers at noon on Thanksgiving. Otherwise the online deals are available starting at 6 p.m. Thursday through midnight Monday.
Starting at midnight Thursday and continuing through midnight on Friday, adults can save $10 on annual passes at $34.99, and the child annual pass is discounted $5 to $24.99. And starting midnight Sunday, tickets for the Screamin’ Gator Zip Line, normally $69.99, will be $34.99, with blackout dates of Dec. 23 through Jan. 2. gatorland.com.
The Winter Haven theme park is launching a weekend of deals they are calling Brick Friday.
• Save $50 on the Awesomer Annual Pass. For $99 you get a year of unlimited admission to Legoland, its adjacent water park, the Coca-Cola Orlando Eye in Orlando, as well as Madame Tussauds Orlando, Sea Life Aquarium Orlando and Atlanta’s Legoland Discovery Center. Pass members also get free parking, $15 off theme park tickets for up to six guests and a 10 percent discount on dining, retail purchases and stays at the Legoland Hotel.
The $99 price will be available online only from Friday through Monday while supplies last, and is valid only for new pass purchases. Maximum of six $99 annual passes per transaction.
• Room and ticket packages at the Legoland Hotel starting at $85 per person, per day for stays from Jan. 2 through May 24, 2018.
Everyone registered at legoland.com/brickfridayweekend as of Thursday will receive an email with links to the Brick Friday offers as soon as the sale begins Friday.
• Save 25 percent off a VIP experience at Universal Orlando Resort on select dates through Dec. 31, 2018. Experiences regularly start at $189 for front-of-the-line access, tours and behind-the-scenes experiences.
• Purchase a Blue Man Group ticket at Universal Orlando for $29, a savings of $20, for use on select dates now through Feb. 28.
The sale starts Wednesday and runs through Monday at universalorlando.com.
Walt Disney World
The Disney Springs shopping area will have special product releases and sales starting Friday, including a limited-release collection in which fabric from authentic cast costumes are turned into a special assortment of bags. So you could be sporting a Haunted Mansion tote or a Tower of Terror cosmetic case.
You can catch one of the final performances of Cirque du Soliel La Nouba, which announced earlier this year that its final performance will be Dec. 31 after a residency at Disney since 1998. You can save $10 on tickets (normally $49) only at the box office on Friday between 8 a.m. and 11 p.m. Six-ticket maximum and the offer is only valid for shows taking place Friday through Dec. 16.
For the first time ever, guests can select from a full portfolio of Disney destinations and experiences to gift. Explore the choices at GiveDisneyVacations.com.
Contact Sharon Kennedy Wynne at [email protected] Follow @SharonKWn.