Wingding - 5K Begins at 7:00 a.m.
Certified 3.1 mile course with one water station. FL-06073DL
Fun Run - 5K Begins at 7:30 a.m.
For walkers, joggers and strollers
Gobbler - 1 Mile Begins at 8:30 a.m.
A fitness run/walk
Turkey Trot - 10K Begins at 8:45 a.m.
Certified 6.2 mile course with three water stations.
Course open for two hours after start. FL-06083DL
Clearwater Challenge* - Begins at 7:00 a.m.
Online registration only! Do all three – 5k, 1 mile and 10k.
*You receive 1 bib and 1 shirt.
Important race information
• Arrive EARLY (one hour before). Parking areas will be congested.
• All races begin on Keene Rd. just south of Gulf-to-Bay Blvd (except for the Fun Run). Click here for a traffic map.
• Please use sidewalks approaching Clearwater High School.
• Please do not walk or stand on neighborhood lawns.
• Line up at start according to speed: fastest runners up front, slowest to rear. Walkers should start at the back of the crowd.
• Non-competitive wheelchair participants should start at the back of the crowd.
• Bicycles, wagons, roller blades, skates and animals are prohibited on course.
• Free refreshments available at finish for registered participants.
• Bathrooms located on east side of stadium, portable toilets located along north side of stadium.
• Medical tent, medical personnel available at finish line.
• For more information, please call (727) 562-4700.
T-Shirts may be picked up on Nov. 19, 20 and 21 (click for early pick up info) or on race day before or after the race with T-Shirt stub from race number. No stub, no shirt. If there are no more shirts available in your size, you'll be given a larger size.
Trophies will be awarded to the first, second and third place male and female winners in the Wingding and Turkey Trot in the Open, Master (40+ years of age) and Grand Master (50+ years of age) levels. Trophies will be awarded to first place male and female winners in the Gobbler. Top finisher awards will go to the first 125 male and 125 female finishers of the Wingding and Turkey Trot. Awards will not be mailed.
Proceeds from the Tampa Bay Times Turkey Trot help support many local charities including the West Florida Y Runners Club Scholarship Programs, Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Pinellas County and the Children's Heart Foundation.
Please bring canned goods and non-perishable food items to the stadium on race day. All collected foods will be donated to the Religious Community Services, Inc. Food Bank. Monetary donations will also be accepted for the Mason Dixon's Christmas Wish Fund.