From The Late Night with David Letterman Book of Top Ten Lists published by Pocketbooks.10. More Donahue shows about shedding.
9. Presidential candidates more likely to stop in mid-speech and sniff base of podium.
8. Cats must report address to Post Office every year.
7. Procter & Gamble introduces new liver-flavored Crest.
6. Drinking from toilet no longer a faux pas.
5. Museums filled with still lifes of table scraps.
4. Constitutional amendment extends vote to wolves.
3. TV commercial altered so dog catches and devours little chuckwagon.
2. Monument in Washington to commemorate "Our Neutered Brothers."
And the No.1 way life would be different . . .
1. All motorists must drive with head out of car window.