1. Archive

Pearl Harbor honors offered

Published Oct. 13, 2005

All veterans and next of kin of U.S. military personnel who were serving in the Hawaiian Islands on Dec. 7, 1941, are eligible for the Pearl Harbor Commemorative Medal. The paperwork for the Office of Veterans Affairs is available through the American Legion Post Home in Spring Hill, (904) 666-1086, or through service officer Joseph J. Ridulfe, (904) 683-4665, or service officer Emmett Dunne, (904) 686-8994.