Advertisement
  1. Archive

Coming to the aid of a neighbor

Neighbors, including Gayle Mitchell (holding the IV bag) and workers attend Sadie Chadwick, 75, after a fire at her Gulfport house Wednesday. The fire began at 9:16 a.m. when the air conditioning in the house overheated and ignited nearby materials, G. Curt Willocks, director of public safety, said. The fire caused little damage to the house, but smoke damage was heavy, Willocks said. Chadwick was in stable condition at Humama Hospital-St. Petersburg, he said.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Advertisement
Advertisement