1. Cause of Death (Patricia Cornwell) Dr. Kay Scarpetta investigates a mysterious death.
2. The Runaway Jury (John Grisham) A woman sues a tobacco company for causing her husband's death.
3. Exclusive (Sandra Brown) Should a reporter broadcast secrets confided to her by the first lady?
4. The Tenth Insight (James Redfield) A journey provides answers to life's enigmas.
5. How Stella Got Her Groove Back (Terry McMillan) A divorced black woman finds romance.
6. Falling Up (Shel Silverstein) Poems and drawings for children and grown-ups.
7. The Celestine Prophecy (James Redfield) An ancient manuscript provides insights into a full life.
8. Lily White (Susan Isaacs) A defense lawyer takes on the case of a con man charged with murder.
9. A Crown of Swords (Robert Jordan) Volume 7 of a fantasy saga.
10. Moonlight Becomes You (Mary Higgins Clark) A fashion photographer, investigating the mysterious death of a friend, finds herself the target of a killer.
1. Outrage (Vincent Bugliosi) A former prosecutor on why O. J. Simpson was found not guilty.
2. The Dilbert Principle (Scott Adams) A satirical look at the foibles of business and management.
3. Bad as I Wanna Be (Dennis Rodman with Tim Keown) The memoirs of the basketball player.
4. The Choice (Bob Woodward) A behind-the-scenes account of Bill Clinton's and Bob Dole's activities.
5. Undaunted Courage (Stephen E. Ambrose) The story of how Thomas Jefferson sponsored the exploration of the American West.
6. Partners in Power (Roger Morris) A historian's report on the public and private lives of the Clintons.
7. Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil (John Berendt) The mysterious death of a young man in Savannah, Ga.
8. In Contempt (Christopher A. Darden with Jess Walters) The life of a member of the O. J. Simpson prosecution team, and his view of that trial.
9. Unlimited Access (Gary Aldrich) Events in the Clinton White House are reported by an FBI agent.
10. Emotional Intelligence (Daniel Goleman) Factors other than IQ that contribute to a successful life.