Advertisement
  1. Archive

A call to arms

The hot, humid weather on Wednesday did not prevent Kevin Wildman, 16, from practicing with Gulf High's honor guard exhibition drill team. The squad was preparing for the school's awards banquet May 22. The team may have to practice indoors today. The forecast calls for mostly cloudy skies with a 40 percent chance of afternoon thunderstorms, and highs in the mid-80s. Tonight: Mostly cloudy with showers and thunderstorms likely. Lows in the upper-60s to near 70. Chance of rain 60 percent.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Advertisement
Advertisement