1. Four Gulf High wrestlers, including state title contender Andy Medders (now at Countryside), were arrested after allegedly stealing $690 worth of items from the home of a schoolmate they suspected of stealing their property while they practiced.
2. Pasco wrestler Ulysses Larry was suspended for six weeks by the FHSAA after throwing two punches at Lecanto's Jason Barber during the 189-pound title match at the Barnett Bank Invitational at Springstead.
3. Hudson baseball coach Jay Collins resigned after being charged with one count of contributing to the delinquency of a minor after allegedly allowing players to drink beer on the ride home from a game.
4. Pasco's Breon Davis, one of the county's most talented athletes, was arrested with a companion for allegedly robbing two people of $20, a bicycle and sneakers while wielding a gun. He was later dismissed from the team.
5. Zephyrhills linebacker Steve Mathis was arrested at school on an outstanding warrant for violating his probation. He had been previously arrested on felony charges of burglary and resisting arrest without violence.