Advertisement
  1. Archive

Father, son hospitalized, released after grease fire

A father and son were released from Bayfront Medical Center in St. Petersburg on Thursday after they were injured in a grease fire at their apartment Wednesday. Edwin Hill, 27, burned his hand while trying to put out the fire on the stove of his family's apartment at 652 E Tarpon Ave. His son, Edreese Hill, 2, was released after being examined at the hospital for possible smoke inhalation. They were flown to the hospital by helicopter Wednesday night. Lois Hill, Edwin Hill's wife and Edreese's mother, said Thursday that she was thankful they were not more seriously hurt.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Advertisement
Advertisement