Advertisement
  1. Archive

Metal shop damaged by fire on Sunday

A restroom exhaust fan apparently shorted out and started a fire that caused extensive damage to Citrus County Sheet Metal Sunday, says owner Steve Brown. Citrus sheriff's investigators reached the same conclusion when they visited the business at 5314 S Florida Ave. (U.S. 41), Brown said. Brown said he must replace the roof, but his products suffered little damage. The company specializes in manufacturing range hoods for restaurants.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Advertisement
Advertisement