The top movies at North American theaters Friday through Sunday, followed by distribution studio, gross, total gross and number of weeks in release, as compiled by Exhibitor Relations Co. Inc.:
1. Road to Perdition, DreamWorks, $15.4-million, $47.3-million, two weeks.
2. Stuart Little 2, Sony, $15.1-million, $15.1-million, one week.
3. Men in Black II, Sony, $14.6-million, $158.1-million, three weeks.
4. K-19: The Widowmaker, Paramount, $12.8-million, $12.8-million, one week.
5. Reign of Fire, Disney, $7.32-million, $29.2-million, two weeks.
6. Mr. Deeds, Sony, $7.3-million, $107.6-million, four weeks.
7. Eight Legged Freaks, Warner Bros., $6.5-million, $9.1-million, one week.
8. Halloween: Resurrection, Dimension, $5.5-million, $22-million, two weeks.
9. Lilo & Stitch, Disney, $5-million, $128.4-million, five weeks.
10. The Crocodile Hunter: Collision Course, MGM, $4.7-million, $18.7-million, two weeks.