Amy Kiss, 8, offers a cool drink to Largo fire Lt. Brian McCrea, left, while Lt. Jeff Bullock looks over her shoulder Thursday afternoon. The firefighters were called to a fire at 13314 Center Ave. in Largo, two houses away from where the Kiss family lives. Amy said she thought the firefighters were doing a good deed, and she wanted to return the favor, so she decided to bring them drinks to help them keep cool. "It's a nice thing to do, and they're really hot," she said. District Chief Charles "Pat" McGinley said the fire was in the roof near the chimney of the house. It caused minor damage, and no injuries were reported, he said.